- Design world-class product experiences for our web apps, and the mobile app
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, Research, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to execute the product roadmap (new features and iterations), create marketing and promotional material, and support other business requirements
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure high-quality execution of the product vision and user requirements
- Help improve design processes, update/maintain style guides, and put in place design systems that scale across our products - web and mobile
- Conduct user studies, run focus groups, and do whatever it takes to research and build the right experience for our users
- Collaborate with a team of 2-3 designers via design reviews, design critique, and design sprint planning
- Work closely with Visual designer and content writer in creating assets required for promotion, product, and events
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of design experience with a strong portfolio of products that have shipped
- Strong UX design and visual design skills
- Very good grip in working tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Framer, Illustrator
- Great presentation and communication skills to get the team onboard with your vision
- Obsession with users - who they are and how they use the product - to create the best experience for them; knowlededge of tools like Mixpanel and Amplitude is going to be a huge advantage.
- Bias for action with a focus on measurable results - ship high-quality releases, take feedback from users, apply learnings, refine the product, repeat.
- Experience building products for mobile and web platforms
- Ability to thrive in startups with fast-paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity
- Experience working on productivity tools
- A good understanding of how software systems work
- Bachelors or Masters in Design or Computer Science.
Experience Required: 3 - 8 years